<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Grrrr

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Grrrr

I hate when I'm having a decent day and my husband decides to come home and be an ass.... right before bed. So I can either stay up and argue with him and be exhausted at work the next day, or go to bed mad and have to deal with it again the next day.

Ggggggrrrrrrrr!

I don't have the energy for this crap.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

That is the WORST. Sorry love!

May 18, 2011 at 4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home