<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: TOO MUCH!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

TOO MUCH!

Worked all week.  Went out with friends last night until late.  Went to bed at 1am, got a call at 5:50am asking me to come into work because they were slammed and had two people call in sick.  Worked from 7am to 3:40pm, on my day off, Easter Sunday.  Missed Easter dinner with my family.  I also have to work tomorrow because I agreed to cover half a shift for someone last week.  So, now I only have one day off this week that is full of doctors appointments.

The Big Kid had a possible seizure the other night.  Nothing wonky in the blood work and he hasn't had anything wrong since, but we are watching him closely now.  And pups is back on cage rest for the next two weeks because her back is hurting again.

Husband and I are still not jiving well and I'm still not feeling well.  :(


Fingers crossed the allergist has some answers.  And that things finally start looking up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home