<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Tired

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tired

I'm working 4 10's, but haven't gotten off on time once this week.  I'm exhausted and we have been so busy that I'm hardly trained on the extra parts of my job.

So far I'm loving it, but I'm just so tired.  Usually don't get to eat until 8 hours in to my shift and really wish I had time to have a snack some time before that.

I'm learning lots of new stuff, seeing some interesting cases and have already lost a few patients.  It's crazy!

I"m overwhelmed and feel so stupid most of the time.  This is so different than anything I have ever done before!  I'm looking forward to my six day weekend when I switch schedules (yet again) next week.  Last week was swings, this week is days at the beginning of the week, next is days at the end.

Hope to have more time to go into details of what I do now later in the week.  Sorry I haven't been commenting on any of your wonderful blogs.  :(  I'm just so tired!

Sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home