<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: I'm a promise breaker :(

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm a promise breaker :(

I know I said I would post all about the new job and life and painting etc....

But guess what?  I have fluid in my ears again!!!  It's only been three weeks since it went away!  Doc says, probably because I insisted, that it's likely allergies given this new development.  So, because it's clear that my allergy meds are no longer working, she gave me an allergy shot and said she hopes this works.  If not, then we try a higher dose.  If not, then it's off to the allergist I go.  :(

All this means that I feel like poo again.  I have been working in spite of my ears hurting because I need/have to.  We've been crazy busy.  So far I really like it, but I'm nervous.  Next week I start with my doc and I don't feel like I know anything!!!  Internal medicine is so specific and such a narrow field and I don't know anything about it.  :(  I know I will learn, but it makes me feel sorta crumby.  But my doc is super nice and I think she will be willing to teach me.  I worked late everyday last week and no one gets mad about over time.  I have learned so much working in the ER, and everyone is super nice!  They are so eager to teach me stuff to make me more valuable!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new job!

The dogs are good, getting along better, sadly, our dog walker of two years is closing down shop.  Normally, it wouldn't be a huge deal, but The Little One is a bit antisocial and doesn't warm up to people very quickly.  This means breaking in a whole new person, hoping that she likes them, hoping that The Big Kid adjust to having them in the house when we are not home and hoping that said person will put up with how bratty our min pin is.  I have interviewed a few people that seem promising, so we will see.

The house looks great.  The pictures are  finally on the computer and I will post them in the next few days.  I will also post some pictures of the dogs.  My friend is a photographer on the side and she took some fabulous pictures of the two of them and I just can't wait to share them!

Life is just a bit on hold right now while I adjust to my new job.  Longer hours, longer commute, way more time spent on my feet, way more to know and learn and the sheer exhaustion that comes with generally feeling overwhelmed all day has just worn me out!  And the ear thing is NOT helping.

Sorry to break my promise that I will be better and post all this crazy stuff.  :(  Hopefully, after a little rest I will be back in the swing of life.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home