<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Frustrated

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Frustrated

I think I'm hitting my max of things that can frustrate me all at once.

The fluid is back in my ears.  I got an allergy shot that is still not working.  So, I went back into the dr yesterday to be told that the fluid was gone and that I should start feeling better.  Today, I feel 100 times worse than yesterday.  No way the fluid is gone.

So, I work all day with this pain, all the while wishing I could go home and rest.  BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!!!!

I went to lunch at 12:15pm because my doc said we should eat just incase we pick up some case in the afternoon.  Great, except that is the last time I saw her today.  She just disappeared.  Meaning I had nothing to do and wasn't sure what to do all day.  At 2pm, we accepted she probably wasn't coming back, and were told that we (my assistant and I) could probably just go home.  The catch?  We have to work 36 hours a week to keep our benefits, so if we go home 4 hours early today, we can't go home even a minute early the rest of the week.  :( I kept busy as best I could until 2:40, but accepted that I didn't have anything to do without my doc there.  Thought I was happy to go home in one respect, I was also a little irritated that my doc left and didn't tell us and I thus missed out of 3.5 hours of work.  GRRR!

And today was my first day as her official tech.  Not a good way to start our relationship.

Then I got home and paid bills etc the best I could only to realized that I had now let too much time pass and can't call my doc because the office is now closed.  I had hoped I wouldn't keep getting worse once I got home.  So, I had to call the on call dr, who's only advice was to see the allergist who can't get me in until next week.  I asked if I could double up on my allergy meds and he said it wouldn't hurt, but that he wasn't confident it would help either.

To add to that, the hubs and I are back in limbo. I feel like we talk all the time, but that he never listens, nor hears me.  I feel like I keep trying to talk to him and he is only pretending to care.

UGH!  Fingers crossed tomorrow is a better day.

2 Comments:

Blogger chambanachik said...

My fingers are crossed for you too, as always.

April 20, 2011 at 9:58 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Mask said...

Poor thing life has been rough on you lately! It has to only get better for you soon.....I hope! How are the babies?

April 23, 2011 at 5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home