<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: :(

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

:(

Do you ever have periods in your life where it just feels like nothing is in your control? And all of the stuff out of your control is stuff you really wish you could make better?
Maybe it's this terrible prolonged winter we're having, I don't know. I'm just starting to get so down and out about life in general.
I spend so much of my life having to smile and tell people how wonderful everything is.  No one really wants to hear your troubles when they ask how you are doing. Life is great, the dogs are great, marriage is wonderful, I feel awesome.
The reality? I think the big kid had a seizure the other day. The little one's back is hurt, her skin is getting worse, I still feel terrible, my marriage has become one of indifference with me being too exhausted to even bother to try to get my husband to listen to me and care about what I have to say anymore.  Just got back from the neurologist visit during which she showed me an xray of my neck to show me that it is perfectly straight, instead of the vertebe curving like they should. I am waiting to see the allegist later today, and work is good but I'm still feeling frustrated with it.
:(

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy Young said...

Keep your head up girl, and tyr to focus on positive things!!

Hope your world gets better soon!

April 26, 2011 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger chambanachik said...

Indifference can be more painful than caring, sometimes. I know how that goes. :(

April 26, 2011 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger Krystal. said...

You know you can email me WHENEVER I'm here for YOU <3

April 26, 2011 at 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home