<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Pictures of the house painting!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Pictures of the house painting!

This is the before picture of the dining room... Please excuse the weird placement of the furniture.  We have had to rearrange our furniture completely so that we can see the puppy at all times, from all parts of the house, until he is fully trained.  :)



 These would be the before pictures of the kitchen


And the after pictures of the kitchen.  The color is Denim Blue.  :)  Please take note of the lovely, even edges at the ceiling.  :)





These would be the after pictures of the dining room.  Sadly, the camera does not really pick up the color well.  It is actually Graphite.  But it just sorta looks dark blue, but I promise, it really is gray.  :)



Today, we went to Lowe's and bought the paint for the living room so that I can get that room done next week.  :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Sasha said...

Nice job! I love those colors

March 27, 2011 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

I LOVE the new color!! Great job.

March 27, 2011 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger Krystal. said...

I love that color blue. So cute!

March 27, 2011 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger Nicole Marie said...

You did a great job. I don't know how I would handle painting in the kitchen.

March 27, 2011 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger chambanachik said...

Looks fab!!

March 27, 2011 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger Amy @ Flowery Fashion said...

Wow- what a change! A breath of fresh air! Do you love it? I do!

March 27, 2011 at 7:31 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Mask said...

LOVE the blue I just did our master a blue too:)

March 30, 2011 at 6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home