<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: It's Official

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Friday, March 11, 2011

It's Official

Well, I'm still sick.  I'm off the neurologist next... The theory being that what ever has caused the fluid build up in my ears is linked the the initial complaint which was my head ache....

All this has meant that I couldn't put in my notice at work because I'm still not there.  I felt guilty quitting, over the phone, while sick.  :(  So, when I saw the doctor yesterday and she refused to release me back to work (not that I blame her) I decided I just had to bit the bullet.  So, I met with my office manager today and explained.

I love my job, but need to do what's best for me.  She understood.  She was sad to see me leave, but was happy for me.  And I left on good enough terms to keep them as my vet, which was important to me.  My dogs love everyone there and I had been a client for years before I started working there.  So, big relief!!!

I'm officially set to start my new job the first week of April!

I'm terrified, but excited!  I'm nervous and thrilled!  And I still feel bad that I had to put in my notice while sick, but that was unavoidable at this point.

HURRAY!!!!


****
On a different note, I'm a lot less bitchy!  My husband was kind enough to file for FMLA so that he could stay home for  few days and drive me to doctors appointments and generally help me around the house.  It also means he is walking the dogs for me. :)  Makes me want to hurt people a lot less.  LOL!


2 Comments:

Blogger Krystal. said...

Yay for starting a new job! Good luck, you'll do great (:

March 11, 2011 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger chambanachik said...

Glad things are working out better!

March 12, 2011 at 6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home