<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: I'm such a quitter!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Monday, March 7, 2011

I'm such a quitter!

Outwardly, I seem strong... I love to support those around me.  I tell myself that by motivating others to keep going, it will help me.  That is such a bunch of crap!

I'm on my second day of my second week of Weight Watchers, and I already want to quit... That fact that I pre-paid for three months is all that is keeping me going.  And I'll tell you why...

Today, I had my third doctors visit in a week.  I'm still not better.  I'm not even remotely close to feeling even the tiniest bit better.  I know I've been whining all week, but I'm so frustrated.  We have now added another antibiotic to the mix.  That means, I took one for a 6 days, then started the other, and now, on day 6 of that one, I'm starting a new one.  The coolest part is that I'm supposed to keep taking the second antibiotic.  So, I'm on two antibiotics, twice a day.  We've added Aleve to the mix too.  So, I'm now on 6 daily medications...  And I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired!

I'm still not allowed to work, and really, how would I?  I can't even touch my ears, I can't walk the dogs, I can't even shower everyday.  And now, I'm going to probably have to see the otolaryngologist (ear, nose and throat doc).  We'll see if they have any better solution.

All this adds up to me wanting to pig out on whatever I want, weight gain/loss be damned!  I want to whine.  I want to eat ice cream to make myself feel better.  You name it.  And my poor husband is taking the brunt of my bad mood.  He's trying to take it with stride, but I can feel his sympathy for me wearing off.  I don't blame him, I'm just being a down right bitch right now!  I'm trying not too, but when you've been in pain for 11 days, it kinda grates you down.  GRRRRRRR!!!!

Ok, I'm done whining.  I will work on a more optimistic outlook for tomorrow.  

4 Comments:

Blogger Candice said...

I really hope you start feeling better soon! I can't stand being sick!

March 7, 2011 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger Consider The Lilies said...

aw this sounds awful! I would definitely munch out if I were you, sounds like you deserve it!

March 7, 2011 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

Oh I just wish I could do something! Feel better lovely!

March 7, 2011 at 3:37 PM  
Blogger Krystal. said...

I totally understand why you are being "bitchy" right now! You are sick! & So annoyed & tired of being sick. Being sick for more than at least 3 days & I'm already the biggest bitch ever!
I really hope all these medications will make you feel at least better. So ridiculous that you're still feeling shitty. :(
& about the whole "I want to pig out" GO FOR IT. You only live once, if that will make you feel better, do it. A little ice cream won't hurt ;]

March 7, 2011 at 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home