<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: I'm Having a Pity Party Over Here! What to join me?

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'm Having a Pity Party Over Here! What to join me?

Breaking News: The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On and crashed into We All Have Problems before coming to a complete stop at Get the Hell Over It. Reporting LIVE from Quitchur Bitchin'


I love this quote!  Someone posted it on one of my Weight Watchers Communities... So hilarious!


However, I'm in a full swing pity party... I do think we are all allowed to have one every now and then, and it's been a while since I have really gone all out for one.  


I work up today feeling, can you believe it?, slightly better than I have in days!  Then I walked my dog.   During that walk, I discovered that I'm exhausted in spite of all of my sleeping and lazing around.  I also discovered that my puppy has officially hit my last nerve!  We walked for 20 minutes, he squatted to poop, then stopped.  I gave him ample more opportunities to do his business and he didn't., so I took him home.  He immediately walked into the house and pooped in the middle of my living room.  GRRRRRRRRRRR!!! 


Though the pressure in my head seems to have decreased, now I feel like I'm in a fog.  A daze.  I'm out of it... Which may be why a leisurely stroll around my complex wore me out.  I've also discovered that, with the vice like pressure decreasing around my head, I'm noticing my headache again.  You remember, the one I went to the doctor for in the first place?  That's the one.  Still not gone.  


And if that weren't all enough to make me want to sit in a dark room and feel horribly sorry for myself, I'm now nauseous and gagging... TMI?  So, on the one hand, I might be getting better, or I might be getting worse... I can't decide.  The husband's at work, so is everyone else I know, and all I really want is someone to come over to my house and feel sorry for me.  I'm so pathetic.  





4 Comments:

Blogger McDancer said...

I would be nauseous too~ antibiotics make me sick as a dog {ironic right?} Don't feel bad about having a pity party, it sounds like you're having a terrible time right now. I really hope you feel better soon!

March 9, 2011 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Candice said...

If I was close by I'd totally come join..I've been doing nothing but feeling sorry for myself lately.

March 9, 2011 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Mask said...

Girl I love a good ol' pitty party!!!! And I am a firm believer that there is always always enough room for more then one when you have 'em. Sorry you are still sick, my little one is still fighting something too. 101.0 fever, sore throat, headache, and ears hurt. You need feel good food, wt. watchers can wait for a minute.

March 9, 2011 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Krystal. said...

I love pitty parties. I'll join!
Oh gosh, about your dog... my dog does that ALL THE TIME. & To be honest it pisses me off so much. I hate being outside & all she wants to do is sniff around... but no poop until we come inside.
She is doing better though! :)

Hope your getting better! gagging is not good. :(

xx

March 9, 2011 at 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home