<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: I have a rough life :)

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Monday, March 21, 2011

I have a rough life :)

Ok, so really, my life is not so bad... take for instance the fact that I just downloaded a free blogger app that I am now using to post this. Lol!
But really, being sick has it's advantages. My husband was able to take a week off of work to hang out with me... ok, so really he was driving me around and/or playing video games while watching the dogs while I slept, but it was still nice to have the company when I managed to be conscious...  and, though we are officially, financially tapped out, I'm so glad we had an emergency fund. It sure did help when the big kid went to the er.
I may have over extended myself today. Tons of dishes, laundry, cleaning, organizing, and walking the dogs may have been a bit much for my first day of feeling better, given the fact that my ear pain is back and so is my headache... but I have my neurology appointment in the morning and I'm feeling pretty confident that I will have some answers.
What has made think of this wonderfully sarcastic thing to say is this:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Mask said...

Good luck at your appt. and please keep us posted!!!!!!!!!

March 22, 2011 at 4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home