<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: WTF?

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

WTF?

So, it's snowing again in Seattle. Yes, it's almost March, and yet it's snowing. I don't really mind that much except that it means that I get to work on my days off because no one else can make it in. :(

I had a working interview scheduled for Thursday and I had to tell my boss that there was no way I could come in the AM in the event that our two girls couldn't make it. One of them didn't. So, I ended up having to go in in the afternoon. It sucked... Mostly, because I have a new puppy who wakes up everyday at 6:20am needing to pee, so I'm exhausted. That, and I'm pretty sure I have a sinus infection and I still have that horrible headache.

The working interview went really well. I'm kinda excited about it, but I'm torn. Due to the weather, we had a number of days being shorted staffed. A fellow employee mentioned to me that our boss was very upset that we are being forced to cut hours and the powers at be want us to lay off a tech and yet we have some unreliable people who don't seem to understand that. He said, if he did have to lay off someone, it wasn't going to be based on experience or time served because, "at least A Girl shows up." So, it's unlikely I would lose my job... But I already have this other job that sounds good that I may or may not be offered. And there are things I don't like about my current job...

It just sucks to be worried you will lose your job, so you line up something else, only to hear that it is unlikely you will be the one let go... What the crap!? It's very stressful to not know what is going on!

1 Comments:

Blogger Krystal. said...

I hope everything gets better! I hate being stressed out & not in control.
Btw- your doggies are cute!

February 28, 2011 at 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home