<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Sometimes I hate life

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Sometimes I hate life

I am not going to take my previous post down because I was being honest and needed to vent...

That said, I really hate myself when I rant about my husband. I should feel lucky he is home.

I feel like a complete wench when I do that. I feel awful about myself.

I spend most of my time worried he will take off for his next deployment and I will never see him again. I spend a lot of my time worried that I will regret the things I have said or done. And, now I'm a jerk who is bitching that my husband came home and wanted to talk to me about his weekend away from me, while explaining that he will be gone all summer long for various schools and training, and all I can do is be mad that I went to bed late and that he is snoring.

I can use the excuse that I am human, that I haven't slept in three weeks and am tired, or that it's 12:30 am and I am still not asleep and I'm frustrated, but really, I'm just an ass.

5 Comments:

Blogger Brandee Mask said...

You are NORMAL!!!!!!!!! We all go through this kinda' stuff. Just stick some strips on him while he is asleep!!!! (lol) maybe he will thank you the next morning for a GREAT nights sleep and you will both be happy:) But don't be hard on yourself!!!!!! HUGS

February 14, 2011 at 3:00 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

You're not an ass. I complain about things when my husband is home then totally regret it when he deploys or leaves for a few weeks for work ups for months on end.

He drinks beer like a freakin fish in water. Usually gets plastered on the weekends & he uses the excuse 'I'm 22, I can do that now. I'm only young once.' Yeah.. & you'll only be old once with a shriveled up liver that doesn't work anymore.

I work, too. & when he decides he wants to put a movie in at 9pm & it won't be over until midnight.. I get pissy because I have to be up by 5am for work but he gets to sleep in until 615 because he doesn't have to be at work until 720.

I'm sitting here now regretting even bitching at home for the things I did & I'm already regretting bitching at him, hopefully WAY later after homecoming, because of his drinking.

Drinking is one thing.. being a complete idiot & acting like you're a 16 yr old who was just introduced to beer is ridiculous.

February 14, 2011 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

I left you a blog award on my blog! :)

February 15, 2011 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger McDancer said...

You shouldn't beat yourself up. We all have moments where we need to rant. Life isn't always perfect and it's ok to complain, especially when you are seriously sleep deprived. It doesn't make you a bad wife or person. I hope you guys find a solution so you can get some much needed sleep.

February 15, 2011 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

We all have to vent sometimes!
Meet your newest follower, if you'd like, at http://ngrecruiterswife.blogspot.com/

February 15, 2011 at 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home