<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Puppy day!!!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Puppy day!!!

I don't know if you know this, but....


IT'S PUPPY DAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Ok, seriously, I have to go to work now, but I just wanted everyone to know that it's PUPPY DAY!

Even if we don't end up bringing a little one home, playing with three puppies is always a good way to end your day/week. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Krystal Sandoval said...

Your blog is so cute!!

February 19, 2011 at 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home