<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: I suck!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Friday, February 18, 2011

I suck!

Ok, I really do, but I have good reason...

I have a draft of my Blogger Award post, but haven't been able to finish it because of some craziness.

1. We didn't get the doberman. The adoption people were being jerks and then stopped returning our phone calls. :(

2. We might be getting a doberman puppy instead! We go tomorrow to see the kiddo's! So, kinda a crazy story and I will explain when I have more time.

3. I ended up at the doctor because of the three week headache I have been dealing with. Hospital refused a CT scan because the Dr hadn't tried other things... GRRRR. So stupid! So, we are trying drugs first, then a CT scan to get rid of the headache.

4. Just found out I am for sure getting my hours cut at work. :( That other job is looking better and better.

Sorry, it's just been a crazy few days.

I will try to finish the post and get it up... I'm just having to think a little too hard about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home