<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Hello

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hello

Hello blogging world!

I have only gotten a few questions so far. I would like to post my answers to them, but would like to offer another chance to submit your questions before I do.

Feel free to comment or email them to me. Deploymentwoes@gmail.com

Anything is fair game within reason and I will do my best to answer any question I get.

1 Comments:

Blogger Candice said...

When do you and your husband plan on having children? How many do you want, and do you have names picked out?

February 3, 2011 at 9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home