<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!

Well, I still don't know if I'm going to get laid off, but I have an interview at an awesome place tomorrow! It's in a field I would love to be in, at a great hospital! We'll see how it goes.

And, though my poor little kid is improving, she now has amorphous ammonium urate urinary crystals. :( We are hoping they go away with the improvement of her liver issues that we expect now that she is on her liver supplement. But so far, we are seeing steady signs of improvement.

And, for the happy,happy, joy, joy news!!! We still haven not gotten our puppy. I emailed our breeder almost a month ago and still have not heard from her. No clue what's going on. We are getting impatient. But, per happenstance, I saw a picture of a beautiful, one year old male doberman that needs a wonderful home at work yesterday. Even better? He is currently up for adoption at the place that we took our dog to get trained. So, he will come fully potty trained and trained, plus he will have free private lessons for the rest of his life! :) JOY! He's so cute and the hubby is even interested. Usually, he is insistent on getting a puppy, but he's really interested in meeting this dog. I spoke to the people today, and they are interested in us too, because we have experience with those type of dogs. Hopefully I will hear from them tomorrow about meeting the cutiepatootie!


1 Comments:

Blogger Candice said...

What kind a dog is he?! :)That would be so exciting if you got to adopt him, I bet he deserves a good home! :)

February 15, 2011 at 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home