<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: 100!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

100!

As promised:

I have officially hit 100 followers! So, as my celebration (though I still find it crazy!) I will answer any questions anyone may have, within reason.

My email is on my profile page, or you can comment and ask them there.

Ask away!

2 Comments:

Blogger Brandee Mask said...

What are your opinions so far on being a Marine wife?

February 1, 2011 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Just Another MilSpouse said...

I have some questions:

What is the one thing on your grocery list that you absolutely HAVE to buy each time you go to the store. I'm not talking aout household staples; I mean a little package package of M&M's, a 12 pack of Coke, toaster streudels, something that isn't needed but that you always buy anyway.

How many speeding tickets have you had? Which one has the best story to go along with it?

When you were young, did you ever imagine yourself as a MilWife?

Can't wait to read all your answers, congrats on 100 followers. I'm up to 90, maybe I will think about doing a Q&A (I wonder if anyone would participate).

February 1, 2011 at 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home