<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Where did my time go?

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Where did my time go?

Do you ever get so busy that time goes by and you don't know where it went?

That has been my last few days.

We were getting ready for the husbands first drill of the year. So, of course he wanted to spend lots of time with me. I also had to work the next day (Friday). Then I had to get home ASAP to pay bills Friday night, so that I could go grocery shopping Saturday. Worked all day Saturday, rushed home, changed, ran to the Commissary... I know, Commissary on a Saturday is not a great idea. Especially when I'm standing in line waiting for a cashier to open up while watching a COUPLE (not family) with four, filled to the brim, carts at the fastest checkers lane. :( I then had to rush home, put the groceries away, then drive to downtown Seattle to meet a friend for the Picasso exhibit at the art museum. It was the last opportunity I had to go! It was actually very interesting. If you have a chance to go, I suggest doing it.

Then I went home, went to bed to get up and get ready for my very first ever GIRLS DAY OUT!!!

It was fabulous! I reserved space at a paint your own pottery place, where we had wine and snacks while we did our thing. They even decorated in pink in honor of our day! Then we walked down the street to get our nails done and then went out to dinner. It was so much fun that everyone is already talking about us doing another one!

But, by the time I got home, it was time to settle a bit and get ready for bed to go back to work. I didn't sleep a wink that night, no idea why, then went to work and worked 10 hours. Then last night, my hubby snored so much that I couldn't sleep. I finally got up at 2:30am and went downstairs and TRIED to sleep on the couch unsuccessfully. :( Then I got up and went into work early because someone had over booked our surgery schedule for the morning, so we needed all hands on deck first thing in the morning. So, I got to work an 11 hour shift today.

WHEW!!! I'm finally home, hoping my "easy" pesto sauce, really is easy to make, so that I can get my butt to bed!

Also, thinking about making the hubby sleep in the couch tonight. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger my other half is a sailor. said...

Your blog is great, love following it. Hope you'll start to follow mine as well. I know JUST what you're talking about in the begining...!!!

January 13, 2011 at 6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home