<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Hilarious Moments

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hilarious Moments

So, we fixed the closet fiasco. Ug!

I'm tired and spent a good part of my day frustrated. So, I told the husband that I was done going through things, getting rid of things and trying to make everything fit in the closets. I needed dinner.

I made homemade vodka sauce with penne. When I was done I asked the husband if he wouldn't mind grabbing me the USB cord for my camera. The conversation went something like this:

Me: Can you please grab me the cord for my camera?
Him: Why?
Me: I made you dinner tonight.
Him: Well, I did the dishes.
Me: Well, I did the dishes this morning and yesterday and pretty much every other day of the week.
Him: Well I cooked you dinner the day before yesterday.
Me: Well, I helped cook half that dinner, I made the rice. (all he had to do was open the box of frozen chicken pieces and put them on a cookie sheet and bake them by the way LOL!)
Him: Well, then I made dinner the night before that!
Me: When?
Him: I made steaks. Yeah, what do you gotta say about that!!! HA!
Me: I make you dinner most nights of the week.
Him: OH YEAH!!! Well, I sex you up... When you let me and you are in the mood. SO there!


HAHAHAHA! That was the best argument ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home