<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Good News and a funny husband

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Good News and a funny husband

So, I'd like to start this out by saying I have lost two more pounds this week, bringing my total up to four since January first!!! We have been cooking at home three to four times a week, I'm getting better at cooking, it only took three years of marriage. :)

I'm getting good at making heathy choices with my dinners at home, even when the husband wants mashed potatoes with tons of butter and milk. I eat salad when we eat out-- except for last night. Deep fried pickles and a burger were not really on the list of things I should be eating. Oh well, FREE DAY! But I'm doing pretty good!

And now for the funny husband story of the day. I was getting ready to shower and my husband told me I was "unclean." I hit him in the shoulder. He said I had to be "unclean" because the second you step out of the shower, you get dirty again. I told him that if I was "unclean" it was because I was cuddled up to him all night and had just hugged him a few minutes before and his unclean had rubbed off on me. :) He just looked so hurt. So I hit him and said, "It doesn't feel very nice to be told you are unclean does it!" HAHA!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE fried pickles<3

January 16, 2011 at 5:27 PM  
Blogger Bit of Blue Sky said...

Everyone should take a "cheat" day on their diet!

January 16, 2011 at 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home