<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Closet Day

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Closet Day

Today, my new closets came and were in stalled. I was so excited.

Well, our stuff doesn't fit. I'm pissed. We paid a lot of money for those closets.

I told the woman everything in our master closet needed to fit--- including ALL of our shoes if possible. Well, if I put our shoes in, other things don't fit. The husband even tried to get rid of some stuff.

The office closet? Well, the doors are blocking almost all of the shelves, so we can't get stuff on them, or can, but can't readily get it back out. Not to mention that she didn't seem to have measured the photo albums we had in there, because we had EIGHT, yes 8, photo albums that wouldn't fit on the shelves, so we had to adjust the shelves, which caused some problems else where.

I'm very unhappy. I got an estimate from a different company at first and was very happy with them, but was referred to this company by a friend. I was told it was the same materials, and they did the same work, but for less. I disagree.

First off, the original gal had me with her while she measured. She asked questions, "What's most important, Where do you want this to go," etc. It allowed me to be sure everything would fit. And she honestly told me that she didn't think all of our shoes would fit, but that most of them. She then took me downstairs and laid out a paper diagram of where she thought things would fit best and how. The current person, told me I could go downstairs while she measured, which I should have not done, but she was personally referred to me by a good friend, by name. I trusted her. She emailed me the diagram and I had no idea what she planned to put what where. I asked about the shoes and she told me which shelves she had planned. I will let you know, that those three shelves hold nothing. The bottom shelf holds three pairs of combat boots and the other two only hold four pairs of my heels each. That doesn't include my other shoes or my husbands other shoes. So we have like 8 pairs of shoes or so that don't fit. I can put them on other shelves, but then where do we put my husbands baseball caps or his folded military uniforms or any of the other things that were originally in the closet?

I'm so irritated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home