<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: By the way...

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

By the way...

I have 99 followers... Which I think is crazy!! Who really wants to read about the stupid things I have to say? :)

Anyhoo, because I think it's crazy that almost 100 people care about my ramblings about life, I would like to offer up something.

If (a big IF) I manage to get over 100 followers, ever (seriously, no time limit) I will promise to answer any question I get asked in either my comments or my email.... Within reason.

So, keep your eye out for the 100+ follower (and or my invitation, which ever comes first) and get your questions ready.

3 Comments:

Blogger Candice said...

I love reading your blog! :) I don't blame 98 other people who also follow it, your ramblings are very interesting.

January 29, 2011 at 10:44 PM  
Blogger Brandee Mask said...

I Know what you mean. I had a ton of followers the last time I was blogging and now that I picked it back up again, (for good) I am not as "popular". (lol) However, I am always interested in the lives of other military families. It is nice to know that we are not alone!
Congrats' on your almost 100 followers.:)

January 30, 2011 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger It's Something Beautiful said...

Haha I always wondered to myself why people even followed mine. My life is really not that interesting, but I'm not going to complain!
Love your blog though and congrats on the almost 100 followers :)

www.life-itssomethingbeautiful.blogspot.com

January 31, 2011 at 1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home