<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: 25 things you may not know about me

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

25 things you may not know about me

I found this idea floating around Facebook. I think it's kinda neat. So, here is 25 thing you may not know about me. :)

1. I'm a vet tech who does medical stuff for a living- including taking blood from animals multiple times a day, but I have never been able to watch myself give blood. It gives me the heebie-geebies.

2. I knew I was in love with my husband just a little while after we started dating. He took me on a weekend away and while driving to our destination, I saw a beautiful, big white house with a wrap around deck and said, "I've always wanted a house like that, but with a barn with horses." And he said, "Me too." SO meant to be.

3. I actually prefer cats, even though I adore my little min pin.

4. I think wrestling mean animals, no matter what species, or how big or small, is one of the most fun things in the world.

5. I love veggi's, but hate eggplant. No matter how it is cooked.

6. I have a weird love of garden gnomes.

7. I dream of having a house where everything matches and looks planned.

8. I'm still afraid of the dark... and under the bed.

9. Though I have a ton of hilarious drunk stories, I rarely drink. Like less than once a week and even then, I just have one.

10. I really want to swim with dolphins

11. I carry a list of things I want to do in life in my wallet and have since I was in high school.

12. I own at least 7 pairs of high heels, and at least 15 total pairs of shoes (I've never actually counted and have always wondered if my collection of slippers counted) but I pretty much only wear my white tennis shoes and my black crocs.

13. I almost always have the TV on when I'm home, but I'm usually not watching it. I just like the background noise.

14. I LOVE awesomely bad movies from the 80's.

15. I think animals dressed as humans are ridiculous, but I also just bought a pair of monkey pajamas for my dog because they were so ridiculous, how could I not?

16. There are very few foods that I won't eat.... aside from eggplant, I can't actually think of one right now.

17. I don't like beer or wine.

18. Someday, I want to have a Great Dane and name him Scooby Doo.

19. Labs are my least favorite dog.... though I still like them.

20. I still, to this day, do no understand the trend of having your thong showing.

21. I have no idea who Keisha Cole, Justin Beiber, or Rhianna are.

22. I speak American Sign Language and was once studying to be an interpreter.

23. I hate yellow gold and refuse to wear it of have anything like it in my house.

24. My husbands wedding ring cost more than my engagement ring and wedding ring combine... Because he's spoiled. :) And wanted platinum.

25. I have a thing for monkeys. I love them. I want to own one someday.

4 Comments:

Blogger ~His~ said...

I'm inspired;) I may do this myself!

January 13, 2011 at 7:06 PM  
Blogger New Girl on Post said...

I bought my Min-Pin some Pj's too! They are adorable and I laugh everytime he wears them. :)

January 14, 2011 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

I so want to own a monkey!!!

January 14, 2011 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger Jessikuh said...

I've been thinking of being a vet tech, but not really sure what steps I need to take. I tried emailing you but I received a failure demon notice. If you don't mind emailing me at jessikuhxox@yahoo.com so I could ask a few questions I'd greatly appreciate it!

January 16, 2011 at 8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home