<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Tis the season

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tis the season

Well, Christmas shopping is done and stocking stuffers are purchased. Tree is up and stockings hung... Sadly, I opened my box of decorations to discover that a bunch are missing. I have no idea where they would be. So, my house is a bit bare. We decided not to replace our tree this year. Maybe next year. The tree is like 30 years old. My parents bought it when they were first married and gave it to me. I love it, but it's a piece of crap. It's actual green and brown plastic. LOL! but it's got sentimental value to me.

The house is clean, the gifts are wrapped. Now, I'm just prepping for our Christmas party on Saturday. I gotta get the spare bedroom cleaned up for our out of town guests.

Not much holiday stuff to left to do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

Yay for being done! Now you can just sit back and enjoy it all :)

December 8, 2010 at 11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home