<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Don't blog on controlled substances!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Don't blog on controlled substances!

LOL! Seriously folks...

I was getting better, even though I worked all week. Thursday I ran out of my codeine cough syrup, but didn't bother to get it refilled because my cough was improving. Wend, I was prescribed a cough pill. I know, weird right? It's a pill that supposedly suppresses the cough reflex. Sadly, they did nothing for me. But I was getting better anyway, so what's the big deal?

Saturday I worked. The other tech called in sick, so it was just me. We were really busy. It was just busy enough that I could have used another hand, but not so busy that I needed help all the time. So, a receptionist filled in when needed. I was feeling ok, so the hubby and I treated our selves to a date night. Really it was just dinner, and we had a gift card, but it was nice none the less. A free meal is still a date night. :)

Sunday, I woke up feeling pretty crappy again. I did the best I could all day. The hubby took my to Bed Bath and Beyond to buy this painting I saw there that I liked with my 20% off coupon. :) I really like it and think it's looks lovely above the fire place. Sadly, I began steadily getting worse as the day went on and by bed time I was coughing up a lung again. I warned my co-workers that I might have to call in sick... I woke up all night coughing and knew I had to go back to the Dr this AM.

I did, and she gave me more cough syrup and put me on bed rest until Thursday, but I am to check in before I go back to work if I'm still coughing a lot. I feel crappy not being at work. I hate to leave people hanging. I hate calling in sick. I hate feeling like I'm leaving them short staffed.

So, bronchitis back in full swing just in time for Christmas... I really hope I'm feeling better by Saturday so I can see my family!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kaylee said...

I hope you start feeling better :)
Try and have a good holiday though despite the yucky feelings!

December 20, 2010 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

Gah! Get better. Now.

December 21, 2010 at 12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home