<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Christmas Miracles do Come True!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Miracles do Come True!

I got a call from the Dr yesterday... Just in time. NO, my test results are not in, but he said that I could go to Christmas if there were no "high risk" people present.

I called my mom and told her it was up to her. If she felt I would infect people, I would stay home. Luckily, no babies and my Grandparents have been boostered against pertusses!!!!

We had to go over late in the day so that I could rest and give my meds time to kick in, but I got to see my family for Christmas!

I feel pretty crappy now and am totally worn out and coughing like crazy, but it is so worth it!

Hubby got me great gifts, mom did a good job too! A new purse, some PJ's good candy, the final installment of Family Guy's tribute to the original Star Wars trilogy (all from the hubby) and.... The special addition, box set of The Wizard of Oz!!! My all time favorite movie from my mom!!! Sadly, it only comes on Blue-Ray and we don't have that, buy my mom said it would give us a good incentive to get with the program and finally buy one. :) They have had theirs for ages now.

Hubby loved his gifts, which is good because he's very hard to shop for. But, in all fairness, he would never tell me if he didn't like what I got him. :) Pup loved her stocking. I will for sure post pictures of it, we let her pull her stuff out on her own. So cute!!! She was pretty excited about her toys. My nephew seemed to like his gift... he's 12, so it's hard to say with kids that age. My mom loved her necklace. And my dad loved his The Doors special release of the last few live concerts they played.

All in all a good Christmas! And I was just well enough to go, not well enough to really laugh without cough and sounding like I was dying, but "well enough" is all that counts!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

And now you guys can say you know of a real Christmas Miracle happening. :) Getting the Dr release at the last minute, just in time to see my family for Christmas morning... Ok, so it was really Christmas afternoon, but they waited for me to get there to open the presents. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger The Social Frog said...

I am so glad you got to go! I was wondering if you were well enough. Sounds like you had a nice time even though you are sick. We had a wonderful Christmas!


www.thesocialfrog.com

December 26, 2010 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger ABW said...

I'm glad that you were able to spend Christmas with your family! I hope you start feeling better soon!

December 26, 2010 at 7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home