<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Christmas in Pictures!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas in Pictures!

As in keeping with the hubby's wishes, there will be no pictures of him, nor our family. He's very private, but here are some good pictures of our Christmas.




Every year I try to out do myself. It's a tradition I started years ago of buying my dad an ugly ornament to go on his ugly tree. It's ugly trust me. Granted, it started out tacky. I made it worse. Fur covered animals, steak and BBQ lights, Chili peppers and salmon lights. I have brought his tree to a whole new level. This is the sparkly lobster I bought him this year... Pretty ugly right?



This is pups opening her stocking. We put her treats in the bottom and the toys on top. That is her Abominable Snowman toy.


The hubby always complains that pup's warm clothes are pink. It's because everyone always thinks she's a boy! So, I bought her this sweater for Christmas this year to bug the husband. :) (I would like to clarify that I'm not a fan of clothes on my dog, but she is only 4 lbs. She doesn't have enough body fat to stay warm in the winter. The vet told me I had to put sweaters on her. LOL)


This is the custom ornament the hubby had made for me this year! In celebration of my new career and new job! So cute!


This is the new purse he got me for Christmas! In all fairness, I sent him the email of when it went on 50% off, then took him to the outlet store on the day it was an additional 30% off. So, he had help and probably never would have gotten it for me if it was full price. :) But, I've been wanting a pink purse for ages, and this raspberry one is pretty close... And the hubby agreed that it wasn't the worse color I could have picked. HAHA! So, he finally agreed to get it for me. I'll take it any way I can get it! And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!


This would be the husband unit playing with the travel size Barrel of Monkeys I put in his stocking. He requested no candy or food this year, so I had to get creative. He got Mad Gabs the travel card game, Trivial Pursuits travel card game, a little light up devil, Barrel of Monkeys, the Go Fish game that had the little magnetic fish poles (you know, from when we were kids?) and some fun little puzzles and stuff. It was pretty tricky to find that stuff though.

I also gave him the Oakley sunglasses he's been eye. Gotta love the fact the NEX carries them and had them on sale the weekend after Thanksgiving! He got some of his favorite protein bars, and to top it all off: The Deluxe addition of The Pacific Mini Series.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! It was so nice to see my family and have a yummy dinner complete with leftovers! My mom loved the necklace I gave her with her birthstone and my dad is pretty excited about the horribly hideous ornament! LOL!

Happy Holidays to you and yours!!!!

PS. Tried to upload a video of pup trying to figure out how to get to the treats at the bottom of her stocking, but it kept failing. I try to fix the error and get it up. It's pretty, stinking cute. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home