<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Bunny Neuter

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Bunny Neuter

Though I am still very sick, I'm sucking it up and working. My co-worker was really nice and traded me shifts today, so I got to work a half day.

I'm glad I went in though... Today, I got to assist on a bunny neuter. It's a lot like neutering a cat to tell you the truth. But he had one deformed testicle, so that was weird. He also took a while to wake up (I'm told that's a bunny thing). So, I got to walk around the clinic carrying the bunny for about 20 minutes while I tried to get him to wake up. Not a bad way to spend part of your day. :) He is super cute! I love rabbits, but would never own one. Too mess and they chew on everything! But it's fun to play with other peoples bunnies!

We also did a dental on a dog who had a metal canine. That was unexpected. LOL!

Other than that, I'm still coughing up a lung and spending most of my days lying on the couch. I had to go back into the doc yesterday because I'm coughing so much, but unable to take the codeine at work. She gave me Tessa Perles. They supposedly suppress the cough reflex. I don't think they work. I'm still coughing up a storm. Though I have had other people say that they worked great for them... So maybe it's just me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

Bunnies are so cute but I am horribly allergic!

December 16, 2010 at 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home