<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Bah Humbug!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Bah Humbug!

So, I went into to work today... I got there at 8 and lasted until 9:30 before I had to call a co-worker to come cover the rest of my shift. I left just before 1pm.

It's the first time in three days I have been without Codeine cough syrup and it didn't go well. I'm heading back to the doctor in a bit to see what is going on. WHY AM I NOT IMPROVING!!!!????

What is really sucky, is that if I can't get well enough, I will miss Christmas with my family. :( In the 27ish years I've been alive, I have miss Christmas morning less than 5 times.

All I want for Christmas is to be well enough to go to Christmas.


Do you think it would be horrible to just go all drugged up? I mean, really, would my family mind if I was incoherent and loopy and stumbling around?

1 Comments:

Blogger The Social Frog said...

I see nothing wrong with going unless you could get others sick. I am sure your family would want you around. Merry Christmas :)


www.thesocialfrog.com

December 23, 2010 at 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home