<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: It's official

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

It's official

Yesterday was my last day at work... :(

I had a hilarious goodbye feast consisting of homemade cupcakes, two kinds of cereal, homemade pickles, satsumas, rice cripsy treats and chips. LOL! I got to play with some of my favorite monkeys too. I did not, however, get to feed the monkeys Ants on a Log. I really wanted to do that before I left, but we didn't have any peanut butter.

I then went home to find that my husband had cleaned the whole house and done laundry and the dishes for me! I was stressed about having to get all my Monday stuff done on Sunday while doing all my normal Sunday stuff too. So, all we had to do was head to the scrub store and by some scrubs. And today, all I have to do is go grocery shopping... Then Monday, I start my new job. 8 am sharp. It will be so nice to not have to get up until 7am... 4:20 is such a crappy time of day to be up.

It's so sad to be leaving my job. I really loved it there and I loved the monkeys. I'm going to miss them. Hopefully, dogs and cats can keep me on my toes and as entertained as the monkeys did.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marisa said...

Congratulations on the first day of the rest of your life!

Just wanted to make sure you saw that we (Verseo) featured your blog in our Military Spouse Blogger Video promoting our 100 Warm Feet project and sweepstakes. Please check it out and get the word out! You can post video on your site as well.. http://www.verseo.com/100-warmfeet-lp.html - Thanks! MaryBeauty for Verseo

November 9, 2010 at 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home