<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Hurray for Holidays!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hurray for Holidays!

Well, we closed early again yesterday at work, only two of us were able to make it in, two docs and one receptionist. So, we ended up canceling all of our surgeries for the day and most of our appointments canceled or no showed.

My husband didn't get home from work until midnight the night of his accident and I got in an accident on my way to work yesterday. :( The snow has not been good to us. Luckily, my accident was very minor. My car wouldn't stop on the ice, so I slid into the back of someone, but thanks to my evasive actions, I managed to just graze their bumper. No real damage.

Work is getting better. Though, it's been an unusual week due to the crazy weather. We'll see how the rest of my week goes. I ended up having to go in for a bit today so that we would have enough staff. We had a spleenectomy that needed to be done, so it was important that we not have to reschedule it again due to lack of staff. But I got out of there just before 1pm and was able to complete all my day off stuff- like deal with the insurance company about my accident. Which has been a huge hassle. But it's all settled now.

And now all I have to do is get ready for tomorrow! Thanksgiving with some good friends... There is no way we are going to make it an hour down south in the ice and snow to see family. But our friends are pretty great. And it promises to be a great meal because the wife is an awesome cook! So excited to stuff my face until I feel sick! LOL!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

I hope you had a great day!!

November 27, 2010 at 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home