<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Holiday Shopping and Dane Cook

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Holiday Shopping and Dane Cook

I had tickets for Dane Cook last night. The show rocked. The opening acts were hilarious and I had a blast... The only down side was that my friend who went with me insisted on texting other people the whole night, including while we were at dinner. We still had a good time, but I seriously find it rude to text/talk on the phone during dinner- Especially at a restaurant. Not to mention, it's kinda rude to text other people when have a conversation with someone else.

This AM, the hubby and I went up to base and did some good Christmas shopping. We usually go on Black Friday, but we both had to work. :) So, didn't quite get the crazy good deals, but did pretty well. We only have a few things left to buy. YEAH!

We didn't have enough money to buy the new Christmas decorations I have been wanting, but hopefully next weekend we will. No new tree this year. The one I have is a fake one that my parents bought before I was born. I'm sorta attached to it, but husband and I talked about finally buying a new one. Ours is seriously "dying". LOL!

I still have no idea what I want for Christmas, so that is sorta tough because everyone wants to know. But the husband is mostly taken care of. The little dog has developed some serious food allergies, so I have no idea what kinda treats to get her. It's silly, I know, but we usually buy her stocking stuffers that she only gets during the holidays. :) I don't know what we will give her this year.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

Oh man I am so jealous!! I love Dane!!

November 28, 2010 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger chambanachik said...

Too funny- he was just in our town a couple weeks ago and my husband and I went.

November 29, 2010 at 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home