<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: background

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

background

As you can see, since I'm home sick and have nothing better to do, I finally have a background again.

Weirdly enough, I went to Cutest Blog on the Block to look for something similar to what I had last time, mostly because it took me ages to get my banner right the first time and I really didn't want to have to do that again... Long story short, I found the exact background I had before. I have no idea why it's been "unavailable" for so many months. They must have changed the link or coding or something.

Either way, my background is back and my blog is complete again. Sorry it took so long.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

Its because CBOTB switched their image hosting site so when they switched from photobucket to the new one, all their backgrounds became unavailable but as soon as you redid it, it pops back up!

November 3, 2010 at 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home