<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Life just keeps getting crazier

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Life just keeps getting crazier

Well, it seems that our debit card problems are mostly resolved. We are beings sure to no longer use our pin and that seems to be that.

I met with the vet office that offered me the job. I was prepared to turn it down. I make really good money at my job, more than what most vets will pay. So, I talked to my husband we agreed that if they couldn't offer me the same pay (if not more) and a promise of good benefits and 40 hours a week, then I would turn it down.

I went to the meeting/interview with the office manager and it went amazingly well! And they want to offer me more money! It's great benefits and a really awesome clinic! What was even more amazing was that the vet who owns the practice specifically asked for me! I'm a client there and he told his office manager to contact me when the job opened up. She asked the rest of the staff and they all said they really liked me, so they offered me the job!

It's crazy! I really want to take it. I'm going to do a working interview this week and, assuming it's a good fit for both me and them, I'm most likely going to take the job! It bums me out because I haven't been at my current job long. But 50 hours a week and all of that is really tiring me out. I like my job, but this is a great opportunity. I will be sad to not work with the monkeys anymore... I will miss that, but this is just too good to pass up.

We'll see how this week goes. So crazy!

2 Comments:

Blogger It's Something Beautiful said...

Congrats on the new opportunity! I hope your working interview goes well :)

www.life-itssomethingbeautiful.blogspot.com

October 11, 2010 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

I think it sounds like a great opportunity!! Good luck sweets!

October 11, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home