<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: feeling guilty

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

feeling guilty

I feel guilty. I'm sick. I went to the doctor yesterday and she thinks it's a bacterial infection. My husband came home from drill a few weeks ago with it from drinking out of shared water bottles that probably are not very clean (you know guys).

Well, I was horribly sick all weekend. I'm starting to feel better, but I'm not well enough to go to work. I feel bad. I hate missing work. I especially hate this because we are short staffed and really busy. Not to mention it's the second time I've been sick at this job in three months... Which is weird because until now I hadn't managed to be sick enough to miss school in a year!

To make it worse, I'm going to use my last sick day (I will be going to the doctor that day) to do my working interview if I am well enough. That makes me feel worse. I totally feel... I don't know, guilty.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home