<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Crazy Day

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Crazy Day

So, as stated in my previous post, we had a sizable junk of money stolen out of our account last night. This morning I dealt with it and so far, so good. We are going to be ok and the police are looking into it.

Since my husband and I took the day off of work to deal with this unfortunate event, and it turned out to not take much of the day, we decided to take care of other stuff... Like refinance our home. Which went amazingly well and we are now on our way to an awesome interest rate and much lower monthly payment! During this process, I noticed that I had a message on our home phone. I don't check our land line often and usually only use the phone once a week, if that often. So, I called our voicemail to see who it was.

It was the office manager from our vet. I had no idea why she called. We pay our bills at the time of service and our min pin hadn't had any recent test that were pending results. So, I called her. She was calling to offer me a job. I'm meeting with her on Saturday.

Then she ate my bite guard that I use when I sleep to keep my teeth from grinding, so we ended up at the vet today to make sure she was ok. So far, she's ok. We're keeping an eye on her.

So, doggie- probably ok. Stolen money- provisionally reimbursed to our account. Home loan- refinanced. Job? I have no idea. I don't hate my current job. I've been there two months. But I work way too much, I have no social life because of it and there are some not so great things about management. I have no idea what to do on that front. We'll just have to see what they offer me on Saturday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

That's awesome! Can't wait to hear the outcome on everything!

October 6, 2010 at 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home