<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Sick

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Sick

I've been MIA lately...

I'm working 50 hours a week at work, I'm stinking exhausted. But, I play with baby monkeys, so it's not so bad.

I got sick last weekend and ended up sick all week. :( I'm still not feeling well, but today is my graduation ceremony and I'm not missing that!

I have a party tomorrow, but hardly anyone is coming. :( I'm actually pretty sad because I only have four people coming to graduation today and hardly anyone coming to my party... I should have known, I don't have the greatest friends. They are not reliable and, really, I hardly ever hear from any of them, but I guess it doesn't stop you from being disappointed that no one is coming to your graduation party. And I shouldn't really count on much family to come.

None the less, I'm stoked to be graduating and happy to have a job I like so far. We'll see how I feel in a few more months of working 50+ hours a week.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home