<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: HHHHHMMMM

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

HHHHHMMMM

This week was crazy, this weekend will be... well busy, but not.

My husband is at drill, he comes home tomorrow. I worked today, so it hasn't been so bad to have him gone. Monday we are going to a fair... I'll give you a hint, it's the largest CITY fair in the country. :) It's not a county or state fair, it's the Puyallup Fair (which is a city about 40 minutes south of Seattle). :) It sees millions of people! Last I heard, because of the size of the fair grounds (which are bigger than our state fair grounds) and the amount of people in attendance each year, it had won the title of the largest city fair in the country.

Sadly, we can't go for very long because I have to be home and in bed to be up at 4:20 am for work Tuesday... Hopefully it will not be another 50 hour week. I'm getting drained...

So, two things have been making me want to blog, but also making me want to avoid it... hence the not really blogging (well, that and working too much). First, my job. I have a very controversial job. I want to tell you all what it is, because I really enjoy it. But I don't really want a bunch of people leaving nasty comments on my blog or judging me if they don't agree with what I do... It's been difficult for me. I spend so much time there, I want to blog about it, but I really don't want to deal with people's opinions if they can't be nice, which, in my experience, is half the people in the world.

Second, is my blog title. I'm debating changing it. I am not in the throws of a deployment any more. As of Sept 11, my husband has been in the country for one year (yes, I do see the irony and coincidence of the date). But, at the same time, I don't want to change it because rumors are floating around that he may be deployed again as early as next year. It seems silly to go through the trouble of thinking of something new, creating a new header and layout, just to change it back. I really like the title for my deployment era blogs.

So, I've been spending a lot of time thinking about those things. We'll see what I can come up with...

Also, I am aware that the background of my blog does not show up anymore and hasn't for a while, I just haven't had the time to do a new layout. I promise I will... Eventually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home