<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Graduation

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Graduation

I will try to post pictures of my graduation tomorrow. :)

I will say that it was very well put together and I had a great time seeing all my friends from school.

Oh, and I got honored with an award for academic achievement for having the highest GPA in the program! That was pretty cool!

I'm finally done!!!! WHOOHOOO!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Social Frog said...

Congrats :)

www.thesocialfrog.com

September 11, 2010 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger LindseyLove said...

Congrats!! That's so exciting. I can't wait to graduate.

lindseyl0ve.blogspot.com

September 16, 2010 at 8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home