<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: I'm home!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

I'm home!

I'm home!

We drove all night. Got in around 5am, promptly got into our first fight, kissed and made up, then went to bed around 7am. LOL!

I'm tired, I need to unpack, I need to do laundry, I need to study... But I think I'm just going to sit here and do nothing.

I acclimated to the weather in Eastern WA and now that I'm home, I'm freezing!!!! It's 74 degrees in my house and 68 outside and I'm in sweats and a sweatshirt. It was 90-100 degrees in Pullman the whole week before I left. This is gonna be an interesting rest of my summer. My husband insisted on sleeping with the ceiling fan on last night. UGH! I was so cold, and he was too hot! LOL!

So, I need to get back on a normal sleep schedule, study for my licensing exam, buy cloths for work, attend my family gatherings, and start my new job!!! But really? All I want to do it sleep and relax. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home