<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Here I Go!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Here I Go!

Home, studied, and ready to take my VTNE today, in about an hour!

Then off to family stuff for the rest of the week, and then my new job!

I had my exit interview at school yesterday, so as of 1:30 pm, I was officially a graduate! My graduation ceremony is in a month! Which is crazy because it was supposed to be in November, so I don't have much notice for people to be able to come.

Wish me luck on my exam!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

Good luck!

August 11, 2010 at 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home