<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: EEEPPP!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

EEEPPP!

I'm staring down my last week at WSU. My last week of school!

I'm staring down my last week to study for my licensing exam. Then I will be in the real world!

I'm staring down my last two weeks before starting my new job. Holy Cow!

My hubby came and visited me this weekend, then he flies in Friday to pick me up and drive me home. 5 days is all I have left in Pullman.

I thought I wanted to stay. I love it here and have loved working at the vet hospital, but this weekend, a few frat boys showed up and moved their stuff into the frat house I'm living in. And by moved in, I mean, stacked all their furniture and crap in the hallway and dinning room. I walked into the bathroom yesterday to find an empty smoothie container on the toilet. UGH! It's going to be a long week... A long, filthy, dirty, messing, disgusting week. I am so ready to go home to my nice, clean house.

Only four more days of work and one day to pack, then I'm done!

2 Comments:

Blogger It's Something Beautiful said...

You have so much to look forward too, I'm excited for you! Hope the next few days goes by fast. The messy frat boys things would drive me crazy!

www.life-itssomethingbeautiful.blogspot.com

August 1, 2010 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

You're almost done! How exciting :)

August 3, 2010 at 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home