<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: New Readers

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New Readers

I see that I have a bunch of new followers, and based on that, and a very nice comment, I realized that it may seem weird to read my posts if you don't know what I do.

I am finishing up my final externship, and will be graduating from school in the next few weeks. I am going to school to be a veterinary technician, which is basically an animal nurse.

I am currently doing my externship at the Washington State University Veterinary Teaching Hospital, which is a fully functioning, state of the art, veterinary hospital used for their veterinary program to teach vets how to be vets. I am lucky enough to be learning how to do my job from the very people who teach the student doctors. Very Cool!

I hope that clarifies things for everyone! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home