<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: MIA!!!!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

MIA!!!!

So, I'm afraid I've been neglectful again. Sorry.

I'm just working so much. I'm in large animal now. I've done some really great stuff. I love every minute of being here.

I did, finally, get to intubate a horse. I've gone on farm calls, helped on surgeries, everything I could ever want to do.

Most of my time is spent working or studying for my licensing exam. WHEW! So busy!

I will announce that I did get that job! My dream job! I start the week after I get home from WSU.

It's too hard to chronicle everything I am doing here simply because I don't have time. But there isn't much I haven't been able to do!

My next stop is ICU. I'm hoping to learn a lot about critical patients there.

I promise to be better when I get home. Only two and half more weeks!

And I promise to start being a better blogger friend when I get home. I'm sad to say that I'm not up to date on anyones blog. I just don't have enough hours in the day. SORRY!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

what are you going to school for? intubating a horse!? I can't imagine...I work in the ICU and see people get intubated all the time..but it would be so different to see it done to an animal!

July 21, 2010 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

Its so exciting!!! You're almost done!

July 21, 2010 at 9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home