<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: LOL!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Monday, July 26, 2010

LOL!

I love glazed pecans.

Emerald makes amazing glazed pecans in the flavor of Pecan Pie.

I just noticed that the back of my bag says, "May contain tree nuts or peanuts."

Pecans are a tree nut... Does the fact that they are glazed PECANS in the flavor of PECAN PIE escape consumers attention to the point that a warning needs to be placed on the bag warning consumers that the bag contains nuts?

So weird to me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Hi,

I really like your blog. I am a casting director for a docu-reality series sponsored by the USO about military families awaiting the return of a loved one stationed overseas. This series is about how the family prepares for their service member's return and highlights the bravery, sacrifice, and courage military families need to have. I would love if you submitted to be part of the series. You can find an online submission form at www.roadtoreunion.com or email me directly at roadtoreunioncasting@gmail.com for more information.

Thank you so much,
Chris

July 27, 2010 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

Ha ha stuff like that cracks me up but you know its because there are those idiots who have sued because they don't have common sense to know a nut flavored product has NUTS in it. Duh.

July 28, 2010 at 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home