<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: YEAH!

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

YEAH!

My dream job called yesterday and offered me an interview!!!!!!!

They even said they were willing to work around the fact that I leave for WSU on Saturday if they want to progress with my application!

I'm so excited!

However, my interview is tomorrow, the same day as my last final and I am super nervous because it's a panel interview. YIKES!

Wish me luck!

3 Comments:

Blogger Something Beautiful said...

Good luck! You'll do great :)

June 23, 2010 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger L.C. said...

I had the same thing happen and interview in the middle of exam week for my dream job! Break a leg!

June 23, 2010 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

Good luck!!

June 24, 2010 at 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home