<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: WHOOHOOO

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

WHOOHOOO

I aced my final today... Literally! I got my first A (94%) on a final from this one particularly tough teacher! In her hardest class! It means that I kept my 4.0!

All I have to do now is take my last final tomorrow. I only need an 80% to get an A and I'm pretty sure I can do that. LOL. I'm going to be studying all day, but I'm confident that I will be fine.


WHOOOHOOO!

2 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

Congrats on your final grade!!! Good luck on you next test!

June 24, 2010 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

That is so incredibly exciting!!!

June 24, 2010 at 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home