<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Looking on the bright side

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Looking on the bright side

When things get tough I like to remind myself of good moments that have been recent. School is killing me. So here's some things that make me feel ok about it:

1. Everyone failed our first test in Lab Procedures. I, however, got 100%! I may not be acing the class, but that is pretty good.

2. After my surgery practicum, I mentioned to my supervising technician that the doctor didn't ask me any questions-- she usually pesters you with them and makes them increasingly harder as she goes. The tech told me that she had asked the doctor about that very thing and the doctor (who is my program director) told her that she couldn't think of anything I wouldn't be able to answer, so she didn't bother. I'm very proud of that. It means I'm doing something right at school.

3. I may lose my 4.0, but I'm pretty close to having the highest GPA in the program. Even if I get a B in one class. That is really impressive, I think.

4. The other day, my teacher asked us a question in class and waited for us to answer. Everyone was silent. I blurted out the answer and was right. That doesn't happen everyday. She asks us some really tough questions.

5. In two weeks I will be leaving for WSU to have one of the most amazing experiences of my life... all thanks to my school and my hard work.

6. My husbands loves me, regardless of my GPA. -- Ok, so that is not wholly school related, but it still makes me feel pretty good about things. :)

I just have to survive two more weeks of class... That translates into 8 more days of actual school!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Superman & Mrs. S. said...

That is all incredible. Congratulations on all your hard work!

June 13, 2010 at 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home