<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.aboyagirlandthemarinecorps.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle: Job hunting

A Boy, A Girl, and The Marine Corps: A Love Triangle

"I cast my lot with a Marine and where he was, was home to me." ~ Anonymous.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Job hunting

I sent my resume off to my dream job today. They just so happen to be hiring.

Please send some good thoughts and prayers my way that they want to interview me.

I have an in at the company... But all it gets me is a second glance at my resume.

I really want this job.

Anything will help.


Thanks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Sending you some prayers and good vibrations!

June 7, 2010 at 4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home